At the Council Meeting on Monday 29th March 2021, the Town Council re-affirmed its signing of the Armed Forces Covenant in the presence of the following guests.
- Mrs Amanda Ponsonby MBE, High Sheriff of Oxfordshire 2020/2021
- Commodore David Elford OBE ADC RN, Naval Regional Commander Eastern England
- Colonel John Baynham OBE, Deputy Commander, 11 Infantry Brigade and Headquarters South East
- Air Commodore Simon Edwards RAF, Air Capability, HQ Air Command, RAF High Wycombe
- Lieutenant Kevin Morrison RN, HMS Queen Elizabeth, Liaison Officer to Wantage Town Council
- Kate Lole, Regional Employer Engagement Director, South East Reserve Forces’ & Cadets’ Association